The Waste Management System allows details of regular collections to be scheduled against a customer and a particular location. The collections can occur on any periodic basis and for any type of waste such as Wet & Dry Waste, Roll On/Roll Off, Skips, Dustcarts etc.
Recording of regular periodic collections/deliveries to a specific site can be pre-scheduled to a round and/or a vehicle. Entries for additional or emergency collections/deliveries can be automatically scheduled into the outstanding rounds.
The ability to record GPRS coordinates identifying the collection point with graphical display of the round helps with data analysis.
Complete documentation for each collection/delivery, with a full historical record and auditing detail (Duty of Care) for the carrying of controlled substances, is always available at your fingertips. With automatic notifications of expired controlled substance permits and many reports and alerts within the system, you will always be control.
- Regular Scheduled collections on any periodic basis
- Daily Collections organized into vehicle rounds
- Additional one-off collections added into round details
- Invoicing of customers on any defined periodic basis
- Bin weights recorded from vehicle information
- Vehicle usage available on daily basis
- Round and Vehicle profitability reports
- Complete history of collections and charges
- Documents can be printed or emailed
- Weighbridge weights recorded with job details
- Production of annual Waste transfer Notes
- Production of Hazardous Waste Consignment Notes
- Recording and analysis of Disposal Costs for job profitability
- Customer Quotes produced and converted to regular or one-off jobs
- Built in CRM system to allow customer information to be recorded
- Subcontractor details recorded with job
- Full period analysis reports
- Dynamic link to Excel for data export
- Unlimited Job history instantly available for all time
- Report Generator to design additional reports