Dataflow Purchase ledger provides greater levels of automation and control of payments to creditors, whilst cutting through the complexity of managing supplier relationships. Packed with time-saving features, Purchase Ledger automates previously time-consuming tasks, leaving your staff free to concentrate on more strategic activities.
Dataflow provides centralised storage for all your essential supplier information. Comprehensive data consolidation and reporting tools allow you to analyse performance at a granular level; helping to support management decision making and negotiation of pricing and payment terms.
With an audit trail of the change activity to new and existing supplier account details, and the integrated Purchase Invoice Register with full authorisation functionality, you will be better able to identify and address fraudulent activity.
- A single supplier account can process transactions in any number of currencies
- Flexible account code structure, with alterations possible at any time without losing history
- Unlimited addresses and contact details held on each account
- Multiple creditor accounts for Purchase Ledger accounts grouping
- An audit trail of change activity to new and existing supplier account details provides a greater level of system security
- User-definable Aged Credit bands available by both document date, due date and period.
- Aged analysis can also be produced forward dated with user-definable bands for further cash flow analysis.
- Powerful authorization and payment workflow combined with the ability to settle by BACS, manual and automatic cheques help you manage cash flow more effectively
- A powerful purchase analysis tool to slice and dice the data in the vast reservoir of unlimited history retained by the software
- Multilingual document layout for international trading
- Sophisticated user security
- A wealth of standard reports that can also be produce retrospectively to save you time and help you to manage your department more effectively
- Automatic import routines configured under supervisory control save time and help manage resources more efficiently