Dataflow Sales Ledger delivers accurate control of credit, prompt invoicing and debiting of customers, comprehensive analysis of sales activities and support for international operations. It provides users with easy access to management information and the ability to apply operational controls.
Built-in credit controls, letter writing routines, an automated facility to put accounts on hold (unless marked as protected) and the ability to take online credit card payments are just some of the value-add features of the Dataflow Sales Ledger.
- Cloud or On-Premise
- A single customer account can process transactions in any number of currencies
- Flexible account code structure, with alterations possible at any time without losing history
- Unlimited addresses and contact details held on each account
- Multiple debtor accounts for Sales Ledger accounts grouping
- User-definable Aged Debt bands available by document date, due date and period.
- Aged analysis can also be produced forward dated with user-definable bands for further cash flow analysis.
- A powerful sales analysis tool to slice and dice the data in the vast reservoir of unlimited history retained by the software
- Powerful Credit Control functionality with automatic ‘hold/stop’ facility to reduce risk of over exposure
- User definable letters for debt collection and Sales Enquiries
- Manual cash entry combined with cash collection by direct debit and online credit card authorization will reduce administration and ensure smooth cash flow
- Multilingual document layout for international trading
- Sophisticated user security
- A wealth of standard reports that can also be produce retrospectively to save you time and help you to manage your department more effectively
- Automatic import routines configured under supervisory control save time and help manage resources more efficiently